West Bengal Prochesta Scheme, Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form at prachestawb.in (prochesta wb. in), this article will provide you the latest updates, implementation eligibility & benefits information. West Bengal’s government introduced this program. Under this program, 1,000 financial assistance will be given to unorganized sector employees.
In this sequence, the West Bengal government also began the Prochesta Scheme to support all the state’s daily workers. Under this system, the state government will predominantly assist regular wage employees. This article will share details about the application process, eligibility, and required documentation.
WB Prochesta Scheme – ডব্লিউবি প্রোচেস্টা স্কিম
The central government has declared a country-wide 21-day lock-down in the face of rising coronavirus cases. In this situation, the central and the state governments announced a relief package in view of the roti issue for daily wage workers. West Bengal state chief minister also declared a Rs 1000 package for all employees.
West Bengal Prochesta Highlights
|Scheme Name||WB Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mamta Banergy|
|Nodal Department Name||Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers of the state|
|Objective||Daily workers help in times of Corona crisis|
|Benefits||1000 rupees assistance|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Schemes|
The scheme launched for Daily Laborers
The central government declared a 21-day lock-down to prevent coronavirus spread in India. In this case, food has become stronger for those who used to work everyday and feed their families. In this case, this West Bengal government scheme will certainly work to assist workers.
Prachestawb.in Portal Official Prochesta Website
West Bengal government launched the prachestawb.in the web portal. This web portal was launched with unorganized sector employees in mind. On the prachestawb.in the web page, you can download the mobile app and benefit from the Prochesta scheme.
To stand by the working class during the lockdown, our Govt in #Bangla announced two new schemes – 'Sneher Porosh' for migrant labourers, and 'Prochesta' for workers in the unorganised sector. (2/2)
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) May 1, 2020
The central government has declared a relief package. Support for staff, disabled, elderly, and widows were announced in this relief package. In this central government relief package, the next three months free gas cylinders and food grains were given to Ujjwala’s beneficiary families.
West Bengal Prochesta Benefits Info
The main features of the Prochesta Scheme introduced by the West Bengal government to assist staff in the coronavirus infection are as follows.
- Rice will be delivered to the poor at Rs . 2 per kg at the time of corona infection.
- West Bengal’s government would give special leave to the employees working during this epidemic’s infection.
- Assistance will be provided to Corona through the State Emergency Relief Fund.
- Daily wage workers employed in all unorganized sectors can get Rs 1,000 financial assistance.
|Commencement of the scheme Application Submission||15th April 2020|
|Last date of the Scheme Application Submission||15th May 2020|
To use this system, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
- Only permanent West Bengal residents may use this system.
- Only licensed area daily wage workers may use this system.
- The scheme launched due to Coronavirus infection would be used during the outbreak.
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
Prochesta WB Online Registration Process
In the case of lockdown due to the global Coronavirus outbreak, the West Bengal government initiated the program.
Interested applicants must apply in offline mode or via the official website. The application’s measures are as follows.
- To apply for WB Prochesta Scheme, you must first obtain the Application Form. Click the link below to download the application form.
- Also, you can get the application form from the following government offices.
- District Judge Office or District Judge Offices.
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation’s Commissariat.
- After receiving the application form, all the information submitted must be entered in the application form.
- You will need to share details of the following information in the Prochesta Scheme application form.
- Applicant’s name
Name of application
Evidence of identification (one)
No Voter ID
No ration card
Card Aadhaar No
GP / No Ward
House / Location
Detail bank account
Approval & Benefits
Your application will be forwarded by area after verification.
Your application will be accepted after verification by the District Magistrate in urban areas, BDO, and SDO in rural areas, and the Commissioner in the countryside.
Your application is then submitted to the nodal officer. The balance is now transferred to your account.
Prochesta’s Smartphone App
- First, visit West Bengal Government’s official website.
On the website homepage, go to Prachesta and press the “Download” tab.
A new page will appear before you, click on the “Download Android App” option.
- Now let the app be installed on the cell phone, launch the app, and register.
Payment process under Prochesta
- Next, you can apply for the application form.
Return your application for preliminary review and verification.
- Verification is performed by Kolkata Municipal Corporation District Magistrate / Commissar.
- After checking your submission, we will submit it to payment banks.
Rs 1000 is transferred directly to the beneficiaries’ bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). The nodal department will send recipients directly to payment banks. After the Nodal Department verifies the submission, pre-wide approval will be done again.